A semi-wordless one. (OK, OK, I know when I say that there are actually words and words and words... but you know what I mean.)
These are some yellow cupcakes that I filled with some chocolate. They were brought to Boss #1's class on his birthday a while back. Since we're not cupcake-proficient, these were simply topped with whipped cream and some sprinkles.
We used the same recipe as our jalapeño cupcakes. Except without the jalapeños, of course. ;)
We would like to offer these to Dragon of Dragon's Kitchen for giving us the Kreativ Blogger award.
Thanks so much! An award for creativity is truly appreciated.
We hope you had a great time during your vacation! =)
As part of receiving the Kreativ Blogger award, we have to name 6 things we love.
So, off the top of our heads, here is our list:
1) JS loves BLUE-Y, her childhood blanket.
2) ts loves fog and wind.
3) ts loves singing... so much.
4) JS has recently fallen in love with soft, Taiwanese buns... and MaLa hotpot!
5) JS loves to argue. (Haha. Written by ts.)
6) ts loves to "sudden rage" (that's a verb, by the way). (LOL. Written by JS.)
Enjoyed this post? Why not subscribe to our blog? Subscribe via reader or subscribe via email. Thank you!